Plugin request topic

All your questions about LcdStudio 2.0 Plugins

Moderator: LcdStudio2 Experts

Postby Turist » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:24 pm

I would like to request plugin for Mumble. http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
it is alternative for teamspeak with better soundquality and 3-d voice positioning support (for supported games).
actually the bare minimum like server, channel, speaking would be enough

Thanks in advance, if somebody will take care of :)
Turist

Plugin for Free Download Manager

Postby Marksman » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi,

I often use the FDM (Free Download Manager) and so I would like to request a plugin for the program.

It would be nice if it could display the percentage of the downloaded file, speed per file,...

Thanks for the effort.
Marksman

Age Of Conan

Postby Max3D » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:34 am

They (funcom) have made and interface for G15, but i can't find any docs about it, so i wonder how can we write a plugin for this game ?
from the forum someone answare me
The only way to get data from AOC is to enable combatlog (writes a file on your harddrive with combat information).
So in theory you could write a DPS parser and show your current DPS and perhaps group average.

at this point i was wonder if i can just read and pars datas directly via script without writing a plugin from scrath :roll:

i was wondering, also, if we (you) can't build a plug that caputre infos for G15 so we can have it on LCDS. :roll: (is that shi.fi ?)
Max3D

Surround Sound Control

Postby Raum » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 pm

I'd like a plugin for G15.
A plugin that makes windows change sound settings from Stereo sound to 5.1 surround with a click on a button.

And maybe a way to see it wich u got on. Thx!

EDIT : As i got own by the admin below, I'll refrase my wish.... Anyone got a link or maybe some kind of help on how i can achive what i want?
Last edited by Raum on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raum

Gee...z

Postby spock » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Have you any idea what LCDstudio is all about? Does the LCD part of LCDstudio not register?
Allow me to elaborate: LCDstudio is about controlling what's being shown on the LCD, not controlling buttons and changing audio settings or stuff like that.
Cheers.
Live long and prosper...
spock
Site Admin

Postby timesheep » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 am

I doubt that theres more users on WMP 9 than on the new WMP 12.
v12 doesnt work the same way, appearently. So an extension to make it work would be nice. I need the auto volume levelling function in WMP, which is the only reason i don't use Winamp anymore.
IF somebody know a program of any kind that could equalize the sound levels between all my MP3's that would just be awesome to know ;)
You know, metallica has to be turned like 20% more up than anything else on my PC :S
I'm running Win7 x64

Besides the Winamp plugin for song duration etc. won't let me format it as {0:00}. I only did this to a text with the value of Seconds left. Maybe it's thinking of the number as a string :/

And yeah, it's not G15Studio, its LCDStudio...
timesheep

Postby slavearm » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Not that this is the right forum for it, but you can do it manually in media monkey and iTunes.
slavearm

Koolance TMS-200 Plugin

Postby slavearm » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Can I talk anyone into writing a plugin for this since the code has gone open source now? Pretty please :D
slavearm

Postby jazzman831 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 am

I have two. I'd do them myself, but I don't know the first thing about C# :(

1) A plugin to work with VLC media player. I don't think it needs anything more than DVD title, chapter, time, percentage and so on. I'm guessing once you get one of them the rest are more or less the same. I can't find an SDK, but this and this look helpful to someone who speaks programmer. (I only speak English :wink:)

2) A plugin to work with Zune player. I use this instead of WMP or iTunes (blech). I wouldn't need much more than title, artist, etc, and again, I'm guessing once you figure out one you can figure out all of them. Unfortunately, I've scoured the internet and I can't find any sort of SDK for Zune (though there's got to be one since they are now doing apps). The closest thing I found was a veiled reference to an XML file that gets pushed to Zune Social. (The Zune website somehow gathers information on every song you listen to -- there's got to be a way to tap into this to at least get the artist and track name).

Thanks and keep up the good work :)
jazzman831

Postby d0ORk » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 pm

A Plugin for MSI Afterburner would be nice, as Rivatuner does not support the newer Graphiccards.
d0ORk

Postby dma » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 pm

d0ORk wrote:A Plugin for MSI Afterburner would be nice, as Rivatuner does not support the newer Graphiccards.

Bump !

+1 : need plugin LCDStudio for MSI Afterburner please ^^
dma

Postby poopoope » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

+2:
A plugin for Afterburner would be real nice!
Anyone working on it ?

thx :)
poopoope

Postby tik » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:38 am

If you're just looking for temperatures, Everest will suffice. Everest has 5,660 kb in RAM, and Afterburner has 8,380 kb. I mean, who cares about 3 MB (and it's probably increased because I have custom fan control, stupid Fermi/space heaters), but it's not like Everest is going to hurt performance while you're waiting for an Afterburner plugin.:)

ANYWAY

I would like to request that the "Hotkey plugin - done by uNki" be given a new download link or a copy forwarded to me (dondon AT getlegitanddip DOT com). I would like to use this plugin, but the download link is dead. I'd gladly provide a permanent link which will never go down.

--

Edit:
Got another idea for a plugin. I would like to see a plugin that can check an IRC client (mIRC, Xchat, other popular ones I guess) for the latest private messages (queries). I see there's a textfile reading program that reads the last lines of a text file, but you'd have to know who was PMing you, or make some sort of script to generate a list of files to read from based off people in a given channel. That's kind of...inefficient? I bet it's possible to display messages from incoming private messages. it would be really useful when you're fullscreen in a game or whatever and don't want to alt tab just to check messages. I am focusing on private messages because that textfile plugin can easily handle a predefined channel.
tik

Postby fabioGNR » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm

+1 on Hotkeys plugin, i really want to use this!
fabioGNR

Postby fabioGNR » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Double post, sorry. I request a addition to the winamp plugin, its actual volume. VURight/Left is not the actual volume. In Percent for bars etc.
fabioGNR

Previous

Return to Plugins