how to add more atitray variables

All your questions about LcdStudio 2.0 Plugins

Moderator: LcdStudio2 Experts

drinkbleach

how to add more atitray variables

Postby drinkbleach » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:35 am

Hello, i hope this is topic is in right place.

First i'd like to thank you guys for this cool app.

My question is: How do I add more variables to ATITray

The current version build 1.6.9.1472 has some more variables that aren't visible in the LCD Studio.

Specifically added support for dual GPU2 (crossfire) and "GPU Activity"

Is it possible to access all the functions in atitray? I'm still new to programing, but i did mange to get "hello world" to work. Any help on this would be great.

If not would anyone know how to access the system sensors that all these monitor tools are using, are they just libraries that you can access via c# like GPU temps?

On a side note, I tried Everest plugin but would get "WNIStatus" tried restart and still not able to get to work :( -- doesn't really matter because everest no detect dual gpu. Also, it appears it already has a built in LCD. And for Rivatuner I can't get it to detect drivers so cant even get that to start up.

I think i'm just sucking at this computer thing.

I'm working with g15

Thanks in advance.

UNOPARATOR
Homo Moderatus

Postby UNOPARATOR » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 pm

For Everest plugin, you need to download the appropriate Everest Plugin you wish to use. For example; if you download the Shared Memory Everest Plugin, then you need to enable Shared Memory in Everest's Preferences.

If ATITrayTools is exposing those sensors data (like Everest exposing via Shared Memory or WMI according to several options in its Preferences) then those sensors data could be used in LCDStudio Plugin...

Qendra

Postby Qendra » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 pm

I need help on how to create a new ati tray variable 2 :S. Maybe we shall modify the att plugin? thx!!

Return to “Plugins”