Plugin for Logitech's Keyboard Profiler (G15 G-Keys)

All your questions about LcdStudio 2.0 Plugins

Moderator: LcdStudio2 Experts

Plugin for Logitech's Keyboard Profiler (G15 G-Keys)

Postby KeepOnSmiling » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:27 pm

It's a plugin to display the macro names programmed with Logitech's keyboard software - for example the G15 "G-Keys".

Some days ago I found a design to show the programmed keyboard layout. Unfortunately the post contained only a design, but no plugin to read out Logitech's software profiles - as I thought at first.

Because I'm new to LcdStudio and because this is my first plugin, I don't know if everything was done right!
I can only state, that the plugin does it's job in my computer environment. I don't know if it works well on other computers - perhaps some G15 owners want to test it and report success or failure?!

The downloadable ZIP contains everything needed: the plugin, a sample design and a readme with short description.
Last edited by KeepOnSmiling on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KeepOnSmiling
KeepOnSmiling

Smile

Postby spock » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:51 am

Thank you for contributing to the community, mate. We really appreciate it, and I'm sure there will be lots of people that will be thrilled by it (fortunately or not, I won't change my 17-year-old 101-key keyboard for anything).
Thanks again!
Cheers!
Live long and prosper...
spock
Site Admin

Postby coorz » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:20 am

Thanks for writing the plugin. Now if any of those other 20 million G15 users can test and confirm it's working it'll be stickied.
coorz
Site Admin

Postby antcodd » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 am

Great plugin for us 20 million G15 users :P, it seems to work perfectly.

Do you think you could get it to update more frequently and check for the active profile and Mkey so it shows the profile for whatever app is open? That would make it way better than those cutout templates that I tried today and ended up with a twisted mess lol.
antcodd

Postby Allan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:23 pm

Works well, might use this at work instead of my cutout which is starting to look ratty :)
Allan

Postby coorz » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:42 pm

Allan wrote:Works well, might use this at work .....\:)

What company allows their staff to use G15's :shock:
coorz
Site Admin

Postby ophiuchus » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:03 pm

Been using LCD Studio for my G15 for a long time and really gratful to eveyone involved. A huge thanks to KeepOnSmiling for this.

Nice to have my Eve Online funcitons detailed on my screen. So many ships with so many settings!
ophiuchus

Re: Smile

Postby aqutavia » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:57 am

spock wrote:Thank you for contributing to the community, mate. We really appreciate it, and I'm sure there will be lots of people that will be thrilled by it (fortunately or not, I won't change my 17-year-old 101-key keyboard for anything).
Thanks again!
Cheers!

My favorite keyboard as well. The only reason I switched, honestly, was cuz I just like the LCD on my G15.

So, Two thumbs up for the plugin.
aqutavia

Please?

Postby maestr0 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:54 am

This sounds like exactly what I have been looking for. The link you posted has no files available however.

Does -anyone- have a copy available. or you could even send it too my e-mail Xerolives@gmail.com
maestr0

Re: Please?

Postby KeepOnSmiling » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:35 pm

maestr0 wrote:Does -anyone- have a copy available. or you could even send it too my e-mail Xerolives@gmail.com

I've updated the link - don't know why the webspace doesn't work correct at the moment. Seems to be a system problem - haven't changed anything ;)

Does anybody know a well working free webspace provider - where the uploaded files will not be deleted after one or three month (also if the files haven't been downloaded)?
KeepOnSmiling
KeepOnSmiling

Postby tupla_s » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:14 pm

KeepOnSmiling wrote:
maestr0 wrote:Does -anyone- have a copy available. or you could even send it too my e-mail Xerolives@gmail.com

I've updated the link - don't know why the webspace doesn't work correct at the moment. Seems to be a system problem - haven't changed anything ;)

Does anybody know a well working free webspace provider - where the uploaded files will not be deleted after one or three month (also if the files haven't been downloaded)?
http://www.filefront.com/
tupla_s

Postby pastimegamer » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:54 am

So I'm having a problem with the font as you can tell. Any suggestions?
pastimegamer

Postby blap_psx » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:01 am

KeepOnSmiling wrote:

I can host it if you want ... ( mail me if you are interested : blap[dot]psx[at]gmail[dot]com )

Regards

blap
blap_psx

Postby mastermind » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:17 pm

Any luck finding another host for the file. Myotherdrive is still having problems it seems.

Thanks
mastermind

Postby pastimegamer » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:01 pm

I'm able to download the file from the link so I'm not sure what the problem is.
pastimegamer

Next

Return to Plugins