Teamspeak

All your questions about LcdStudio 2.0 Plugins

Moderator: LcdStudio2 Experts

Gundalf

Teamspeak

Postby Gundalf » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:35 pm

Hi everyone, i'm using LCDStudio since a couple of days and have read quite alot through the forum.
First of all, thank you for this great piece of software, i really love it!
Of course i've noticed about the lack of a Teamspeak-Plugin and because i can use this plugin too, i've just made one ;)
It shows some generic informations about the server, the channel and who's speaking at the moment (only if someone's speaking)
Maybe some of you may use it. In the Plugin-Rar i've included a really simple design, just to show you how it could be done.

This plugin was made possible by two people whose should really be mentioned here:
- crYpe, a good friend of mine who helped me a lot, because this is my first C#-project, thank you dude!
- James Mimeault, who made a C#-Wrapper-Class for the TSRemote.dll

Any feedback is welcome!

Screenshots:

Downloads:

Plugin: Download the Plugin
Source: Download the Source

Hope you like it

Greets and a nice day,

Gundalf

P.S. No, i dont own a G15 ;)
Last edited by Gundalf on Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

UNOPARATOR
Homo Moderatus

Postby UNOPARATOR » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:42 am

Welcome to the forum!

Also good job on the plugin (although I don't use TeamSpeak, some may find it useful) and not having a G15 :twisted:

spock
Site Admin

!G15

Postby spock » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:45 am

I think that was meant as a prayer to the deities in here, trying to win their favour. :pray:
Well... it's working so far! :D

Seriously now, good work, mate. I don't use teamspeak either, but I'm sure lots of people will appreciate it.
Just, please, try to resize the LCDstudio window and recapture the shots, make sure the images are less than 650 pixels wide.
Cheers!
Live long and prosper...

Gundalf

Postby Gundalf » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:05 am

Just have inserted the smaller images, hope it's ok now :)

spock
Site Admin

Box

Postby spock » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:07 am

Well... yes, the images are fine now, but you know, you can resize the width of the Data view panel too. It's still got too much wasted space.
Thanks anyway! ;)
Live long and prosper...

Gundalf

Postby Gundalf » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:10 am

i know there was sometinhg else i'd forgot :D

Mash50000

feature

Postby Mash50000 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:02 pm

Hi

This is my first post so pls. bare with me :P

First Great plugin...

I got a wish ,the channel->isspeaking giver true or false ,but if it was 0/1 then you kan make a "bar" or a "pie" indicate that some is talking.

exsample:

Use "pie" ,set max to 1 and min to 0 ,then wenn some is speaking a circle(well many diff things) is popping up insted of text " true".

Iam new to LCDstudio and dont know if there is some way to do this with the plugin as it is...

Peace out....
Who is general fail ,and why is he reading my harddrive ?

Gundalf

Postby Gundalf » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi Mash,

sure it is possible, but the reason why i made the true/false thing was that you are able to do an alarm in your playlist, so that the teamspeak-desgin is only showing when someone is speaking. But i could implement this as an addition.

spock
Site Admin

Custom

Postby spock » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 pm

You can add a custom variable that translates true and false to one and zero. It's been extensively covered in this forum.
Cheers.
Live long and prosper...

opdude

Postby opdude » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:04 pm

This plug-in doesn't seem to work for me, I can load the plug-in fine but no data is being taken from teamspeak. I am using Windows vista x64 if that makes any differences and the latest TS2 =o

Thanks in advance

Opdude

FreeBeak

Postby FreeBeak » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:58 pm

opdude wrote:This plug-in doesn't seem to work for me, I can load the plug-in fine but no data is being taken from teamspeak. I am using Windows vista x64 if that makes any differences and the latest TS2 =o

I have the same problem, everything show up as unknown.
Windows Vista x64
TeamSpeak 2.0.33.7
LcdStudio 2.1.0.753

birgittse

Postby birgittse » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:56 pm

That's what I was searching for. Thank you very much!
~Birgittse

http://www.nospam.at.tt - Fight against spam mail senders!

tom43491

Postby tom43491 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:36 pm

same problem here, Vista 64bit, latest TS2. Everything in the data view says unknown, and nothing seems to do anything. Any help? I owuld LOVE to have this plugin working. As far as installing it goes, I just put everything into the LCD studio folder. Is that correct?

He's Dead Jim

Postby He's Dead Jim » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Thank you very much for creating this plugin. I would have loved to do this myself but my skills are still limited to custom variables. :)

I have used the Schmads and that works well, but I still had some issues with it like:

1) The charm of LCDStudio is setting up your own screen. Schmads didn't allow for that.

2) Since Schmads is a Logitech plugin, it would share time with my LCDStudio playlist, even if LCD wasn't running.

Again, much appreciated that you have created this plugin and am always snooping for more plugins here. If I could be so bold and make a suggestion about this plugin:

Would be nice if you could also have a lastplayerspoke or even lastplayerspoke1 and a lastplayerspoke2.

sometimes when I look to see who it is, it's too late. Would be nice if i could create a list of say, the current speaker (often blank till they speak) and perhaps show the last 2 who spoke.

P.S. A full list of the people in the current channel would be cool too. :)
dammit Jim, imma doctor not a bricklayer

Meldric

Postby Meldric » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:16 am

Hi!

I have the same Problem here: Everything shows as unknown. Vista64 running.
Is there anything new about this problem? I would really appreciate any hint!

Or is there an alternative for TS and G15? Schmads does not work for me. It installs fine, but it won't start.

Thank you!
Meldric

Return to “Plugins”