From the Settings windows, it is possible to set the "URLs" (each one separated by a semicolon ";" without any spaces) which this plugin reads the HTML code from.
i.e : http://www.blahblah.com/status.php?user ... php?status
After changing the value you must click "Accept Settings" button for changes to apply.
Refresh rate is 1 minute for URLs and 5 minutes for WhatIsMyIp.
You can download it from here
Edit : Plugin and link updated [2010-05-05]
- - Updated WhatIsMyIp URL (more info about this necessary change and the reason why previous version stopped showing IP explained here)
- WhatIsMyIp update interval changed from 10 seconds to 5 minutes (read above link for why)
- Added LastIpCheck DateTime value.
- Updated fetching interval of URLs from 10 seconds to 1 minute
Edit : Plugin updated to version 220.127.116.11 [2008-11-25]
- - Almost completely changed settings screen
- Each URL is now added seperately by using Add New URL button.
- Added Last Check 1 & Last Check 2 DateTime values to each URL for tracking (may come in handy when using custom variables).
- Added Refresh Interval (seconds) to each URL to able to update each URL seperately (mininum 5, maximum 3600 seconds)
- Added Enable/Disable checkbox (the first checkbox in each URL) to enable/disable URLs listening on each URL seperately.
- Added a 2nd checkbox to enable HTML to XHTML conversion (you might have noticed the added HtmlAgilityPack.dll in the package which is needed - it is customized (overridden the .ToString() method)) to able to use DOM approach for easier custom variable creation (and to be able use XSL transformations)
- Added XSL button to supply a XSL transformation file (*.xsl) for converting XHTML content to other representations.
- Added X button to remove any URL which is no longer needed.
- Ability to change External IP fetch URL by manually editing Settings.xml in LcdStudio's folder when LcdStudio is not running. (You can see this reminder in the settings screen's middle button)