AppMonitor Deluxe

All your questions about LcdStudio 2.0 Plugins

Moderator: LcdStudio2 Experts

Plug

Postby spock » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:52 pm

Kokarn wrote:Oh! gotta love ya for that. Well, my original statement that it would be in just one plugin was mostly based on the fact that i thought you would rather have it that way, since it seems to me that it is much more work to do two plugins than one.

Actually, any coder will verify that it's much harder maintaining and upgrading and bug-hunting on one big complex thing than two simple ones.

Kokarn wrote:i can sureley come upp with another dozen or so things you can do plugins for, if you have the time :)

Don't push it, buster! :P
Live long and prosper...
spock
Site Admin

Postby zombie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:11 pm

Is there a mirror for this plugin? I can't seem to get it from the author's link? :/

Alternatively, is there another plugin that will return the process using the most memory?

thx.
z.
zombie

Postby DanWithATwist » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:36 pm

Hey Zombie,

Thanks for the interest in my very old thread! Ha.
I moved the download to a site that is pretty permanent. I had forgotten that I hosted it on the other site otherwise I would have moved it sooner. Check the first page of this thread, as I updated the link there.
I did lose the source for this :-( but it wasn't all that difficult to make.

I don't know offhand of a plugin that will return the process using the most memory. I haven't been back here in awhile since my job has become more demanding of me and my time. Good luck though!
DanWithATwist

Postby zombie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:19 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, I stopped using LCDStudio for awhile, and decided to give the latest build a try... I still had my old designs but not the plugins I used :)

Anyway, thanks again for the quick reply!

z.
zombie

AppMonitor Deluxe went berserk

Postby Mostly Harmless » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:20 pm

hi,
i use AppMonitor Deluxe for a year and everything worked fine until now.
but today AppMonitor Deluxe has gone crazy. it reads the floppy drive every second, and since there's no floppy in it, it makes an annoying noise... i tried to talk out of it, but nothing helped... besides turning the plugin off... but then i would have to redesign some of my screens... and i'd miss some functions.
i use build 806, but i use it since a while and it worked well until now.
yes, there was some hardware change, but i only changed the ram (Corsair ddr2-800 to OCZ ddr2-1066), and i don't think that's relevant to the floppy...
yes, there is some overclocking, but if i go back to factory clocks, the error still persists...
yes, i tried to restore a backup, but it didn't help.
the problem occurs only under xp32, and it still works well under vista64... even with overclock.
any ideas?
Mostly Harmless

Postby Max3D » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 am

Can i see the source code ? :D
Max3D

Postby Max3D » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:16 am

AppMonitor Deluxe
didn't work anymore under Win7 x64 -.-
Max3D

Previous

Return to Plugins